COVID-19 UPDATES: The Village at Incarnate Word monitors the situation closely, read about our policy here. READ MORE
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MAKING A BEQUEST?
1. You leave a lasting legacy to be remembered
2. You lessen the burden of taxes on your family
3. You may receive estate tax savings
4. You help the elderly in our community and the greater San Antonio community live better healthier lives
View Bequest Language
HOW DO I MAKE A BEQUEST?
A bequest is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include language in your will or trust specifying a gift be made to family, friends or The Village at Incarnate Word as part of your estate plan.
WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS?
A bequest can be made in several ways in your will or trust:
- You can gift a specific dollar amount or asset
- You can gift a percentage of your estate
- You can gift from the balance or residue of your estate
- You can make a beneficiary designation of certain assets