Situated on the grounds adjacent to the Headwaters at Incarnate Word sanctuary, our assisted living community strives to deliver the spirit of compassion and kindness that is characteristic of our founders, the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word. At Alphonse House Assisted Living, residents enjoy private apartment living with the freedom to spend their days as they choose. Leave your worries behind; our experienced professional team members are always nearby.
Your senior loved one need never worry about being lonely or lacking friends again when they move to Alphonse House Assisted Living. Not only do we offer opportunities for them to socialize and have fun, our caring team members and residents will invite them to join in.
Carefree Living in an Ideal Setting
When Assisted Living residents require a little help, our team members are ready. Medication is administered by a licensed nurse or certified medication aide around the clock. Our certified healthcare aides provide assistance with daily life activities, as well as any individual requests, from meal delivery to accompaniment on walks.
Alphonse House Assisted Living services include:
- Wellness care from our nurse and care staff, plus additional assistance if needed
- Medication management and distribution
- 24 hour nurse call system
- Three nutritious meals prepared in our kitchen or gather for snacks with friends in our common areas
- All utility services including free cable TV (except phone service)
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Scheduled transportation
- Weekly housekeeping with daily trash removal
- Complimentary personal laundry service