COVID-19 UPDATES: The Village at Incarnate Word monitors the situation closely, read about our policy here. READ MORE
THE VILLAGE AT INCARNATE WORD OFFERS A CAREFREE LIFESTYLE FOR INDEPENDENT SENIORS
Apartments are designed with the needs of older adults in mind and you can choose from a variety of floor plans and sizes to meet your preferences. All independent living units are in safe, secure environments and feature:
- Bathtub or walk-in shower with assist bars for safety
- Wall-to-wall carpeting in living areas
- Emergency response system monitored 24-hours daily
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors, sprinkler system and central fire alarm system
- All utilities included except telephone*
- Expanded basic cable
- Additional meal plan options available
- On-site rehabilitation clinic for physical, occupational and speech therapies
DUBUIS HOUSE INDEPENDENT RETIREMENT LIVING AMENITIES
- One and two bedroom apartments
- Full service kitchen with breakfast bar, oven/range, dishwasher, disposal, ice maker and refrigerator
- Ceramic tile floors in entry, kitchen and baths
- Stackable washer and dryer in each apartment
- Granite countertops in kitchen and bath
- Balconette or spacious balcony (select units)
- Meal plan includes choice of one meal daily (resident choice of breakfast, lunch or dinner).
MADELEINE, PIERRE AND IGNATIUS HOUSE INDEPENDENT RETIREMENT LIVING AMENITIES
- Efficiency, one and two bedroom apartments
- Full service community kitchen access with oven/range, dishwasher, disposal, ice maker and refrigerator; full kitchens available in select units
- Full size washer and dryer access
- Patio or balcony with screened doors (select units)
- Meal plan includes choice of one to two meals daily (resident choice of breakfast, lunch or dinner)
We offer a wide range of activities, wellness programs and spiritual opportunities for our residents. When you live at The Village, you’ll be able to:
- Gather with neighbors and friends in the main dining room or Krieger’s Bistro for dining options including a continental or full breakfast, lunch or dinner.
- Enjoy complimentary or fee-for-service weekly housekeeping and flat linen or laundry services.
- Explore spiritual opportunities or daily chapel services, along with support from pastoral care staff.
- Participate in activity programs designed to promote mind, body and spirit centered wellness.
- Join excursions to restaurants, theatre, local attractions and special events.
- Pamper yourself in our full-service beauty salon and barbershop or treat yourself to a relaxing massage.
- Enjoy exercise programs and our conveniently located indoor heated pool and whirlpool spa.
- Experience our beautifully landscaped grounds and serene walking paths.
- Schedule transportation for group outings or personal appointments. (For a modest additional fee.)
- Take advantage of life-long learning opportunities available through our partnership with the University of The Incarnate Word (UIW) or on-site educational seminars.
- Enjoy our extensive library with free Internet access.
- Explore the Sid Williams Memorial Art Library.
- Obtain specialty services including medication delivery, dental, podiatry, hearing and optometry care.